Saturday, August 25, 2012

End of Summer Finds

I thought that I would save back to school for next week's theme. So, I decided that I would just go with beach. So here are my finds for beach!

If you would like to buy any of these items simply click on either links:
http://pinterest.com/acjewelrystore/http://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODk4MDI4NnwyNzIzMDI3NjEw/my-etsy-finds-july

Every week I select 5 items that will go on my blog, pinterest, and on an etsy treasury list I created. I will also favorite it on etsy! If you would like a chance to be on my finds list simply tag your items with next week's theme: back to school. 

                            Beach Ball Sunny Day Fun 1 dozen Cookies


                              Green beach glass sterling silver earrings


                                              Shark Tooth Cufflinks



                                     Life's a Beach Wine Charms


                            SHIH TZU Art Print Beach Dog Watercolor 







No comments:

Post a Comment